Monday, July 7, 2008


Ellen Purtill-LeGare has surprised and delighted me by nominating my creative blogging journey - The White Farmhouse - for this award!
Thank you so much - you have positively made my day :)

Here are the Rules for Nominating a Blog:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Some (I couldn't possibly name them all) of my favorites are:

1. Road Trip With Ruby
2. Freckled Farm
3. Pam Garrison
4. Heather Bailey
5. Inspire Company
6. JuJu Loves Polka Dots
7. Melissa McCobb Hubbell

Inspiring, heart-warming and witty - with some amazing eye-candy to boot!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun blog you have! I found you through Cammy @ freckled farm and noticed the side pic of your sweet dogs - we have a black lab too. Congratulations on your blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb - it's new and a work in progress - but such is life LOL I'm itching for a new camera so I can share more photos of things that catch my eye (and of course our sweet doggies - don't you just love labs?)
    I'm having a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taryn, You are so sweet to give me this award. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Taryn, (love your name, btw). Thank you so much for the award. It's an amazing honor for my little blog, and I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't remember how I got to your blog, but it is so wonderful. I'm adding you to my favorites. Inspiring, talented and fun. Thanks for the great blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails