Thursday, March 26, 2009

birthday-schmirthday

today seems scattered and I feel distracted, so excuse my rambling :)



just uncovered this old photo and I love it...it reminds me of my best friend & I for some reason. Despite their age & formal pose, there is a glint in their eye that tells me they were both spit-fires & knew how to amuse each other. I always look at old photos and try to imagine their lives - did they have a good life? were they quiet & demure, sour & ill-tempered or full of joviality?

both my best friend & I have birthdays in march - mine happens to be today. I'm having a hard time with it for some reason - I could have sworn I was 2 years younger LOL where did the "lost years" go?

don't get me wrong, it's been a wonderful ride with no regrets. Living every day artfully, creating my dream business, meeting a bunch of wonderful people, being surrounded by an amazing family and sharing my days, my life, my love with my soulmate - I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails