Saturday, September 5, 2009

woo-hoo!

I am psyched...lots of activity going on in our studios!

We have a bunch of amazing NEW Kits and a NEW Collection that are almost complete. I've included a vintage photo hint to get you in the mood.

They will be premiering at our upcoming shows and then available on our website. I am very excited - I always know I'm on the right track when I giggle with glee as I make up samples :)

If you can make it to one of the shows, you will not be disappointed - we will have new products, an inspiring display (I can't help myself from going over the top) and amazing found objects we've been gathering for these special events.
Hope to see you at the Squam Art Fair or Art Is You - Art Trunk


I was surprised to see that 2 of my charms I had made for the Cloth, Paper, Scissors charm swap were published. That was a fun surprise - check it out CPS Sep/Oct 09 Issue

And as if that was not enough - sweet, wonderfully talented Jenny Doh from Stampington & Co recently contacted me to let me know that I have 2 articles that will be published this Fall/Winter...more details to come!
I can't get enough of their publications...they are just amazing. I am very interested in seeing the new one that is coming out Spring 2010...PRIMS looks like it is right up my alley (my mom and I squealed in unison when we saw the advertisement)

a very random post I know, but I had to share some of the exciting things going on around here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails