Thursday, December 2, 2010

get inspired

felt like sharing one of my favorite blogs today...
head over to maya*made







she is uber-talented and very prolific
I really enjoy her blog because we seem like kindred spirits in the sense of creating beauty out of simple, often forgotten, everyday materials...many of which would end up in a landfill.

she is very generous and creates all sorts of fun tutorials
check out her MAKE button







Maya's SIMPLE GIFTS are perfect for quick handmade whip-ups for special folks in your life - last year I created some altered mixed media jewelry for my mom, sis and niece...I tweaked her upcycled toilet paper roll idea to create little altered/stitched gift boxes.  I enjoyed working with them so much that I will probably explore more toilet paper/paper towel roll projects this year as well







ooooh - also check out her mom's barn pictures - great eye candy
HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails