Sunday, October 21, 2012

I'm a bad girl, but I'm back!

I'm a bad girl...I really have been slacking when it comes to my blog...
my apologies but I am realizing that during the summer it is almost impossible to get on the computer as there is so much to do elsewhere/outside.

along with everything else we revamped a motorcoach this summer and embarked on a massive cross-country trip for 6 weeks... we just got back.
anyhoo, so much to catch up on!

I have so many fun photos to share that I will probably break it up into several posts
in no particular order...

puppy knew we were leaving
 
view from my window somewhere in Nebraska 
beautiful blue skies
outside our campground in Wyoming  
 
me and my sweetie


getting silly



Salt Lake



the Salt Flats
 
my honey showing off the Grand Canyon





another Bucket List item checked off :)







2 comments:

  1. Hi Taryn,
    So glad you made it home safely.
    I was in your Petaluma Art is You Mixed Media Sewing Class and had a great time. It was a totally new, imaginative and thought evoking experience for me. You are a great instructor and it was really cool that you created WITH us.
    I also want to add that I am obsessed with Navel Jelly Studios paper.lings vintage papercraft kits. I have four and can't wait to make them all. So CREATIVE !!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks again and all my best to you and your fabulous assistant!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip hip Hooray.................I must have known there was/is a posting, because I stopped to check your blog. Great pictures, great time in Stamford (altho you two were just tooo toooo busy and not enough time for social life???) Always great to see you....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails