Saturday, May 24, 2008

Antiques, Art & Plants - Oh My!




What a busy holiday weekend it has been so far...we have taken the plunge and opened an antiques shoppe in our barn. It's a cool mix of a bit of this and a bit of that - everything from cabin rustic to shabby chic. We love the hunt and I feel as though I am creating one large assemblage when creating vignettes and displays.




We intend on keeping it a seasonal business, mixing antiques, repurposed old stuff as well as art.




We are also featuring a bevy of beautiful plants that my mother has contributed...a mix of hardy favorites, heirloom plants and unique ones grown from seed.





One man's trash is another man's treasure...here's to an interesting summer filled with my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails