Friday, May 15, 2009

studio days

aaaah, bliss...
for the last few days I have been able to grab a few hours here and there to clean, organize and artfully decorate my studio.
I have taken my disorganized stashes of fabric and cleaned, folded and sorted by color - they are now stacked in old suitcases, on chippy china platters and old tole painted trays. I am very happy with the results as they now call to me to create. Elevating them and celebrating the various textures & colors makes them irresistible, like candied confections.

I have added a comfy seating area next to some large, white bookcases we found at an old barn sale. I have filled them with art & music books, junky treasures and whimsical artsy items. My mood wall is ever-changing as I am always adding bits of inspiration to it.

I am hoping to complete the transformation today...I will be sure to share some photos soon

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails