Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Make It Happen

it was recently my birthday and I received a wonderful sentiment that was beautiful and inspiring.  so much so that it has inspired a painting that I have just begun
perhaps it will bring meaning to you as well and I wanted to share...

You are the author of your own life.
It's up to you to dream it,
imagine it, sketch it, shape it,
build it, go after it,
and make it happen.



















And then color it in
with bright, shining
shades of joy
and deep, lasting
shades of meaning
that are yours
and yours alone.

No one else may know
the dreams you dream
or the strengths
you have within you
that will help you make
your dreams come true.

No one else needs to.
Because they are yours.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Taryn...what a beeautiful poem ~ love it... you made my day... sorry I miss wishing you a "hApPY bIRtHdAY" hope that it was a grand one...may ALL your "dREaMs & wIShEs" come true ~... have a honey of a day ~ may sweet things come your way! love, Marlene ;O) xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails