Friday, June 5, 2009

stu-stu-studio

I promised to share some shots of my studio...it is definitely a work in progress and is not quite complete, but I am pleased with the results so far.

Our studios are located in our barn. We are blessed with 4 large rooms - 2 offices, art studio and "break room".

here are a few of my office...




















here are some pics of my art studio - the color scheme is mostly pink & white & black with lots of funky splashes of color


some have a mood board but I felt stifled by the confines of a small bulletin board, so I created a mood wall - filled to the brim with inspiration, memories and inspiring little bits




pssst...that's me in the lower right corner...








my grammy & grampy





it's always changing as I find new oddball stuff that inspires me...will share more photos soon as I get further along

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails